Proteins are universal, indispensable nutrients that are not stored in the human body, so proteins should be consumed daily. According to dietary recommendations, about 80% of the edible protein could come from vegetable raw materials and the remaining 20%...
It is not just a low calorie roast, but such a dessert is full of rich nutrients and outweighs any other sugar-based dessert. It tastes like a chocolate cake from Nutella, but it does not contain added white sugar,...
The nights are long, it's cool and humid, it's been a long time since summer, and different viral diseases are struggling. In this season, it is good to nurture your body with one vitamin-rich salad. Vitamin C is vital...
ODE TO THE FAKE PLANT: I admit, I didn't think you saw so much was fake, in the picture: kill me. It's winter , I don't have a green thumb ... be patient! : D Let's move instead on that...
Cauliflower is one of the best, healthiest vegetables available. Although it does not have much taste compared to bitter melon, you can still immediately incorporate all the flavor of your choice. However, it is also a sensitive ingredient. You...
The hummus is a recipe that focuses on a legume, chickpea, one of the foods that our body craves the most for its nutritional richness. Indeed, like many legumes, chickpeas are loaded with proteins (vegetable, therefore), zinc, fiber, but...

healthy Dinner

cauliflower pizza doughAdopting a diet without a lot of carbohydrates does not mean you have to give up the pizza. Ordinary pizza dough is very rich in carbohydrates. On the contrary, the pizza dough below is almost carbohydrate free....
16,208FansLike
2,090FollowersFollow
13,100SubscribersSubscribe

Recent Posts