purob.com logo
Please Notice:We have updated our theme. If you can't see a new Black menu on the top, please refresh your page once. Otherwise you'll see broken menus.
Posting new topic/files or replying a request: Please read before post | How to post/upload

Free Master Card, Apply now!

Search Now, What You Are Looking For!
Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.15 Average
Cultural study increases our knowledge.
Cultural study increases our knowledge. I like it cultural study very much.Cultural studies is an academic field of critical theory and literary criticism initially introduced by British academics in 1964 and subsequently adopted by allied academics throughout the world. Characteristically interdisciplinary, cultural studies is an academic discipline aiding cultural researchers who theorize about the forces from which the whole of humankind construct their daily lives. Cultural Studies is not a unified theory, but a diverse field of study encompassing many different approaches, methods, and academic perspectives. Distinct from the breadth, objective and methodology of cultural anthropology and ethnic studies, cultural studies is focused upon the political dynamics of contemporary culture and its historical foundations, conflicts and defining traits.

Open Buy Sell

so i want to be a cultral anthropologist and study mainly asian countries. so i was wondering how long did i study abroad. i found some scholarships in s. korea and japan and they last about 5 to 6 years..!

Open Buy Sell

(25-02-2014, 03:52 PM)noor100 Wrote: so i want to be a cultral anthropologist and study mainly asian countries. so i was wondering how long did i study abroad. i found some scholarships in s. korea and japan and they last about 5 to 6 years..!

http://study.result.pk

Open Buy Sell

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies
Question study chinese camp mandarin1238 0